Re: RE: RE: now kitty sale- was-Just a test

Rich, I think that at times like this the frelatively fierce cold that
you and Ceres get grows a bit milder before it gets here. I'm looking at
mostly 40s in the next week with a couple of dips into low 30s, but up
and down, not steady.

No food grown here, but those tender perennials have to be cared for.
Kitty