RE: Freeze 27 deg now sheds

I am in charge of purchasing and getting it here. John is the
installer!... with me as the 'get me this/hold this' person. We are
planning on making a base for it with crushed paver stone (already got
the truck filled with it, that is tomorrows project). Not sure just how
he is planning on anchoring it, but with all the stuff I plan on putting
it in... well, it should stay put LOL! Actually it is a complete kit
with a rubber type floor and all.... he plans on having it up and
useable by next weekend.... we will see.

So the new question of the night is..... shelves! Should I buy metal or
plastic type for it?

Donna