From: EvaTEsq@aol.com
Sent: 10/2/2004 9:18:27 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Just a test

I wholeheartedly agree David and Pam.  We give up far more than we realize
when we are asked to out of fear for the sake of "security."

And then you have to ask yourself, what is security?  When will we know when
we are secure?  We gave up our freedoms.  Do you feel secure now?

Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 10/2/2004 3:33:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,