Re: Freeze 27 deg now sheds

I've got three kinds of shelves in the garage, Donna. Wooden from Hold Everything, plastic from Wal-Mart, and metal from previous owner. Wooden are the most expensive; also the best. Adjustable on 2-inch centers. The plastic are serviceable and seem to support heavy loads. They also are rigid and thus do not require cross bracing, so are a tad easier to put up. Metal are, well, metal shelves.