RE: Freeze 27 deg

Well the frost wasn't massive here... a few droopy plants, but for the
most part everything survived. Deciding if I am going to bother bringing
out the potted plants or just clean them up and leave them inside for
the winter.

Anyone familiar with these peach patio trees? Bought one that they claim
can stay in a pot on the deck all winter... somehow, I don't think so.
Thinking I should let the frost get it, then move it to the garage for
the winter... thoughts folks... will go check for the real name...

And of course,..... the shed that was to arrive between noon and 5 was
here before ten.... hum..... panic time!

Donna