Motto to live by

A friend sent this to me, and I immediately thought of all of you...

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - what a ride!

Cathy