Re: Yippee! Starfish is blooming!

This is one of the most interesting succulent flowers ever, I think. Let me re-phrase that. All of the species of this genus that I am familiar with are absolutely fantastic when flowering; this particular one has likely the largest flower, but if you remember the "lifesaver" flower picture Donna posted for me, that's one of this one's smaller cousins.

And every time any of ours bloom, we walk around with smiles on our faces.