Re: If winter comes...

In a message dated 10/6/04 10:08:50 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< .She is a licensed engineer... >>

 What is this to say?  I was an unlicensed tree loving engineer.  Is it the
license that makes this a justifiable assessment? I live in a non-forest area
but I can still love or not love trees as much as those who live in beautiful
wooded Colorado.  I find this amusing, not upsetting and each is entitled to
their opinions but is this a fair evaluation?
    Ceres