Re: If winter comes...

In a message dated 10/06/2004 4:34:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Cersgarden@aol.com writes:
What is this to say?  I was an unlicensed tree loving engineer.  Is it the
license that makes this a justifiable assessment? I live in a non-forest area
but I can still love or not love trees as much as those who live in beautiful
wooded Colorado.  I find this amusing, not upsetting and each is entitled to
their opinions but is this a fair evaluation?

Maybe not, Ceres. I'm sure not all engineers are like that.
She doesn't like trees unless they are perfectly symmetrical like Alberta
spruces.  She isn't really interested in growing things, anyway, but
living in an arid setting makes it easier for her to avoid them.
  It's just that she is such a rigid perfectionist that
everything has to be lined up in a straight line.  She is a very bright girl,
and
pretty, and my son adores her, so it's none of my business.  I just think
people like that miss so much pleasure in the world by worrying about
things that are not the way they would make them if they were in charge.
I'm concerned that she will not let my grandson be a "real boy," but will
try to make him perfect too.