Re: If winter comes...

Aaaa, thank you, Auralie. But so do I, and I've never been called pokey. But I may be.

On Wednesday, October 6, 2004, at 07:10 PM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 10/06/2004 7:01:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:
Seems to me she's out of touch with the real world. And that's okay.
Some are and some aren't. But what's "pokey"?

They have thorns.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W