From: Donna
Sent: 10/6/2004 7:23:11 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] FWIW

E-Gads- hope you feel better Andrea... either condition is not fun.

The tree root got re-buried... or so he tells me. Tonight he was
inquiring if I want treated boards (stuff left from summer home decks)
between the crushed stone and the resin floor that came with the
shed..... told him- what ever!... I can feel this will be a month long
project.

And yes Andrea... this is a great group of folks! Had the opportunity to
spend some time with Betsy (Colorado) last weekend (wonderful gal!). How
embarrassing.... this place is truly in shambles, construction
everywhere, plants dieing, but with the spirit of this group and
understanding... I gave her the 50 cent tour anyways :)

Donna

> You both are too funny. Made me laugh even though I just woke up from
> drug-induced nap, because I have bronchitis, or pneumonia (I'm sure
it's
> bronchitis) according to the doctor. Been sick since last Thursday.
YUCK!

> Anyway, after reading your little exchange there, I had to laugh and
think
> what a great group of people you all are. Glad to be a part of it!
What

http://www.hort.net/funds/