From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:49:40 EDT
Subject: [CHAT] Whoopee

For Melody and anyone who might be interested, I submitted a quilt entry
to <br>an out of state quilt show (first for me) and had the good
fortune to win Best <br>of Show Hand Quilting and 1st in my quilt entry
class. The show, the River <br>City Roundup Quilt Stampede in Omaha, Neb
was held this past weekend. You may <br>view my quilt at:<br>
www.rcrquiltstampede.org/Show%202004html <br>Click on 'Winners List' and
go to the 3rd entry on the winning list 'Best <br>Hand Quilting' &
click. Also on down the list to 1st place 'Wallhanging <br>mixed/other,
hand quilted' you will see it listed again but the photo is the
same.<br> If you would click on 'Judging' rather than 'Winners List' and
the 5th <br>photo down shows the judge as she is reviewing/judging my
quilt.<br> I may now have the confidence to try an entry to a National
Show.<br> Thanks for your endurance, in my excitement, I just needed to
share. <br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com