From: Andrea H [mailto: hodgesaa@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 18:50:42 -0400
Subject: [CHAT] Re was 27 deg/cannas

Donna-I mailed your cannas and Melody's a couple of days ago. Just FYI!
Good<br>luck with them. I labeled them so you'd know who was
Message ----- <br>From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 3:28
all is well with you Ceres. Must have missed that<br>> post
somewhere....<br>><br>> E-Gads...frost, I am NOT ready for
that.....better check the forecast<br>> here. Cool today but bright and
sunny. Did not plan on doing anything<br>> outside today... that is the
did purchase the shed this morning. Opted for a resin type, 8X9,
but<br>> this one has a metal framing so hopefully it will be sturdier.
It does<br>> have a tad more style to it, i.e. no flat outside walls,
and the colors<br>> match my house. I couldn't believe all the different
types out there and<br>> the fact it took 2 weeks to decide which one.
It is being delivered<br>> tomorrow afternoon, which also shocked me-
> Temps dipped to 27 last night. Heavy frost on the ground this a.m.
I<br>> had<br>> > eye surgery yesterday so my poor husband had to move
containers<br>> inside.<br>> > Temporarily I have plants in the garage,
to move them inside for a couple of weeks when I am healed.<br>> > The
sun is shining at the moment but I think the high is to be<br>>

    http://www.hort.net/funds/<br><b

r>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com