Re: FWIW

Hello Donna,
Nope... sorry. I do not belong to the Indiana Nurserymen's Assoc... or KY NA... probably should.... just never get around to joining.
What you are up to seems to be making the rounds. Many of the local larger nurseries and garden centers are having festivals of some kind to get customers in. Music is real strong element in most of the advertisements, as are discounts along with drinks and snacks of some kind.
We are seriously considering joining the local Chamber of Commerce......
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>
Great! It is from 11-2, will be wonderful to see you there... what time
does your plane get in, need me to pick you up at the airport... LOL!

Donna
Ps- the name of the nursery is Gardens on the Prairie, and I believe
that Gene and Kitty might have seen a picture of the place... It is the
cover shot for a recent Indiana Nurserymen's Association Magazine.
I'll be there! I've never had lunch on the prairie!

DF