Re: If winter comes...

Jim, the request that came in wanted a single answer. She wanted to know
which of the two was correct. I gave her a detailed answer of why I felt
Conoclinium would be the best choice, but that the synonnym would be
acceptable. Some syns aren't acceptable such as those discarded long,
long ago, but this one seems to have current value.

KItty