Re: Panthers

Hi, Cathy.

I went to a tropical fruit show-and-tell near Miami a couple of year ago and there was a woman who had raised one from a cub. It was as big as a puma in every way, except the bone structure of its face is different--snout was shorter, eyes were larger and less oval [more round]. And it was a beautiful tawny color.

You are right--it purrs. The woman was sitting in the cage with it, and it [I don't know if it was male or female] had its head in her lap and was purring. I think she said it was 3 years old. It was bigger by half than a full grown Labrador retriever.