From: David Franzman
Sent: 10/6/2004 8:26:16 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] FWIW

Andrea, sorry to hear you are sick.  Haven't had that for a few years (knock
on wood) but I feel for you.  Gargle with salt water and...mix a little warm
water with salt and snort it up each nostril then evacuate the before spoken
cavity...if you know what I mean.

Pam, you should do the same thing.  Clears up your problems faster than you
can whistle Dixie!

DF