From: Melody
Sent: 10/8/2004 12:03:57 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Whoopee

I am so looking forward to Perrenial Saturday! It will be like Heaven to
be able to do something that I want to do. Got to tell you guys,
though...have been amply rewarded with my daughter's midterm
grades...makes the hours of helping with homework worth it. Eight
classes: 5 A's (2 are A+'s) and 3 B+'s...made her mom proud! She did
have to tell me that one of those B+'s is only one point away from an A
and she's sure she can pull that off by the end of the term. I haven't
quit smiling yet!

Melody Hobert-Mellecker
Director, Stewardship & Religious Education
St. Joseph's Parish, Hills, IA

--Albert Einstein