From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 10:42 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Donna's Tree

Donna, here is a link to a picture of the Coral Bark Japanese Maple
'Sango-kaku' (Acer palmatum). _Click here: Plants Database:  Image of Coral
Bark Japanese Maple 'Sango-kaku' (Acer palmatum)_
(http://davesgarden.com/pdb/showimage/11652/)

I heard about it at an MG meeting tonight where the subject was under
utilized plants.  This tree grows to about 25' and, since it is green (not
red), it can take sun.  You'd just have to make sure it was hardy in your
zone.  I immediately thought of you when I saw the slide.

zem
zone 7
West TN

http://www.hort.net/funds/