Re: Re: FWIW

Hello Donna,
If nothing else Wal-Mart's and all the other big discount stores have forced all the smaller stores to remember why they are in business. I believe many were forgetting that basic premise and now they age going back to it. Wal-Mart's never intended to pay for this one... it is called serving. That is the only reason a business is in business. Forget that and customers go elsewhere. The big stores have tricked everyone into forgetting that one with greed.... price only purchase. No service. Now some of those are coming back around and beginning to offer service with their product sales.
End of short speech ...
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna" <justme@prairieinet.net>

Seems like they treat their customers like friends..... not just ring up
the sales, which of course are numberous... nice trade off IMHO. They
also feature healthy plants, a vast assortment, including some rarer
things. He is forever asking for my lists to review based on plants
suggested from this e-list. He may even join our group here over the
winter when he has time to breathe.