Re: Just a test, part 2

Pam,
All of the various gardening lists seem to be very slow. Have been since mid summer for me. Normally I get about 250 to 300 messages a day. Since summer I received only 30 to 50 a day. Here lately less than that. Don't have a clue why... just know that I have been busy so perhaps others are as well.
Slowest it has ever been for me... only 7 messages last evening. Just as well, I tell myself. No time to read or reply....
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <gardenqueen@academicplanet.com>
Just testing again - is the list down or everyone just out of town or out of pocket?

Pam Evans