Re: Signs of fall, such as it is

In a message dated 10/11/2004 6:13:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:
Near as I can tell, Jesse, the only perk for growing old is you get to
be crabby all the time and don't have to feel remorse about it.

Jim, how old do you have to be to be allowed to be crabby all the time?
I think I'm the oldest one here, but I am still not allowed to be crabby
here though I sure feel like it a lot of the time.