RE: RE: In a nut shell--Today's event at the nursery.

Um... oops... it is Ulmas....

All of these stuck me as different from what is around neighboring
areas. The oak doesn't even have the normal oak leaf shape to it. I
remember the elms as a kid and this one claims to be dutch elm disease
resistant, although this one has a tiny leaf, well compared to what I
remember. I have always loved the color of a sugar maple, although I am
afraid it might not make it here.

Hum.. don't remember which Ginkgo it was....although I may go back and
get it, depending on the comments here.

Donna

> Well, sorry, I know nothing avbout any of them.
> Kimus ??  did you mean Ulmus?
> Which Ginkgo were you interested in?  The regular G. biloba,
Maidenhair