Re: Andrea/Fine Gardening/Salvia

In a message dated 10/11/2004 8:10:04 PM Central Standard Time,
hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:

Haven't  tried the salvia as a tuber thing

Mine just stays in the ground, thank goodness.  Don't know what my  ditzy,
disorganized self would do if I had to remember to dig things up in the  fall,
keep up with them all winter and remember to plant them again in the  spring.
I can't even remember to cook everything I plan to have with  dinner.

zem
zone 7
West TN