Re: Andrea/Fine Gardening/Salvia

In a message dated 10/11/04 8:18:31 PM, hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:

<< I know, I have VERY few things that I actually dig up and move to the

indoors. >>

Andrea, you would not believe the # of plants I am conditioning to bring in.
Tomorrow I will begin the big wash & cleanup.  I have a Tibouchina, 3
hibiscus & 1 hibiscus tree, 2 banana, 2 lg mandevillas, 3 Acalypha, Abutilon, very lg
Allamanda, lg Ginger, several Alternanthera, lots of different Coleus &
begonias, Cordyline, Dianella, couple  lg specialty geranium, a new plectranthus I
tried for the first time, Pseuderanthemum, Ruellia, 3 salvia, Sanchezia, lg
Thunbergia,  1 Alocasia  (all other alocasia & colocasia are saved as bulbs),
Aglaia, Bougainvillea, Brunfelsia, citrus, lg Clerodendrum, Crossandra, Duranta,
Hoya, Jasminum, Murraya, Christmas cactus, Stephanotis, Streptocarpella,
Hamilia, 2 varieties of sencio and others I am sure I missed.  I started digging
the dahlias, cannas, crinum, elephant ears, crocosmia, eucomis, hymenocallis,
Ornithogalum, Gloriosa this afternoon.  I went to the dr & he okayed I could
now work in the garden.
    I haven't decided what to do about a couple of passiflora.  Also
discovered I failed to bring out 3 pots of achimenes so they spent the season in the
basement.  I'm sure they will be to pitch now.
    By next week all will be in place!