Re: Fwd: Organic Gardening Day

Sure wish I could, but since I went to the MG conference....
Cathy
On Monday, October 11, 2004, at 09:02 PM, Donna wrote:

Are you going? I know where that hotel is, one of our conventions was
there, right off the expressway.

Donna

Just passing this along for any who might be interested and live close
enough to the Champaign - Urbana, IL area to participate.
Cathy

Begin forwarded message:

Dear Potential Organic Gardening Day Attendees:

This letter is to announce that Organic Gardening Day 2004
has
been scheduled for Saturday, November 20, from 8:00 am through 4:30
pm, at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Conference Center, 1001 Killarney
St., Urbana, IL. The Holiday Inn is just south and west of exit #183
off I-74 (Lincoln Avenue), conveniently located and easy to find.
This
is the same location as the past several Herb Days.