Re: Andrea/Fine Gardening/Salvia

LOL...I cannot count the times something has been left in the fridge
to find after a major family feast.  Usually not the oven as I have
so many helpers in the kitchen and the ovens are opened and closed a
zillion times - but stuff that was pre-prepared and put in the 2nd
fridge often gets forgotten...

Reminds me of the marvy BD dinner the kids cooked for me one year at
their house, which is about 45 miles away from ours - lobster and
filet mignon....very, very tasty; beautifully presented; all mod
cons.  Well, DH was supposed to be in charge of the BD cake ( we
always get them at the local Giant grocery bakery).  We are sitting
at table after the main course and DH leans over and whispers in my
ear - where's the cake?  About that time, DIL was asking the same
question in the kitchen as she was getting out the ice cream....when
it came out that HE was supposed to get it and he remembered he'd
ordered it but forgot to pick it up, we were all laughing ourselves
sick.  In the midst of this, son brought out this magnificent plate
of lemon wedges, each neatly encased in cheesecloth - meant for the
lobster.  I thought I'd lose my surf and turf, I laughed so

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Corydalis