Re: bonnies puppy pictures now on line.

Well, if they aren't the cutest pile of pups!  The mom does look a
bit tired, but with all those hungry bouncing babies, I don't doubt
it.  I particularly like puppy paws & tummies:-)  Have pups here now
- son has 2 new golden pups.  They have grown so fast, but it seems
like just yesterday they constituted a small pile of pups:-)  Wanted
to find time to post pix of them but have not...they are turning into
beautiful dogs.

Bonnie's babies are still at hold'em and cuddle 'em stage...cute,
cute, cute!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs