Re: Re: *sigh*

I know the feeling well, Jesse.  Just know that he will be supported by many
prayers and good wishes.  My son's four years in the Navy were hard for us,
especially since he didn't communicate for two of those years, but he really
came out a much stronger, better adjusted person.  This just seems to be
something that some young men have to do.  Now we've been there with
two grandsons.  I know how hard it is for you to accept, but believe me,
there could be far worse.  Be proud of him.

In a message dated 10/13/2004 12:07:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,