Re: Re: *sigh*

I didn't have much choice when I went in the service, but when I think back at that time, I see a old child/young man who was ignorant, unskilled, out of school, and poor. The service may have been the best option I had. And, of course, I was better adjusted when I came out--I was 3 years older, to begin with and aging, responsibility, and pocket money have a way of turning old children into young adults.