Re: Ceres/bringing the yard inside

In a message dated 10/13/04 7:06:58 PM, hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:

<< I'll be bringing in a lot of stuff, but not nearly that much. >>

Andrea, I washed plants all day today again & still do not have them all in
the house from the garage but I am out of room.  My plants are so much bigger
this year.  I must be creative tomorrow before I can move more in.  I do place
multi plants in many of my pots which does help.
    What plants do you bring in?
    What is the secret of getting Tibouchina to bloom? My plant is either 2-3
yrs old but it has never filled out as nicely as I would like and is not a
prolific bloomer.
    One of my favorites that I got this year is Sanchezia.  The yellow veined
foliage is gorgeous.  I had to transplant to a larger pot before bringing it
in.  I had it in a yellow hi glaze pot but could only find a bigger yellow
gold pot.