Re: Ceres/bringing the yard inside

I had to laugh.  All summer, my DH's car has been sitting in the
parking area on account of my using his half of the garage for garden
stuff and having a cart full of plants plus numerous flats sitting
out in front of the door:-)  My half of the garage is the garden
half; greenhouse is attached to 'my' door and the rest of the space
is full of pots, bags, containers, potting bench,
tools...stuff...well, I've had the whole thing this summer and am now
spoiled.  Like Kitty, I have got to clear out the stuff so his car
can get in...when?

Greenhouse needs organizing and hosing down.  Like Zem, looks like
next week is mad moving of pots week as our temps are slated for the
low 40s at night and they don't like that...means a hysterical window
cleaning binge on top of pot hauling so the poor things have some

I do not look forward to this time of year - everything is looking so
lush and happy and I have to dismantle the display and bring the poor
guys in where they survive but are NOT happy campers until they can
get outside again...where did this growing season go?  I am NOT ready
for winter!!!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs