RE: Re: *sigh*

Thank you. And thanks to all of you....really. This group is like family
to me and to know that you all are there for me, and supportive means
the world to me. Truly.

Donna <justme@prairieinet.net> wrote:
Well I wouldn't say.. that's all...

Sounds like the group needs to send hugs your way as well as praying
that your son stays safe.

So wishing your sons birthday is a special day for him and that his tour
of duty is uneventful... so he stays safe till returns home.

And Jesse... thanks for allowing your son to be at risk so my family can
stay safe. War is a horrible thing... for those involved in it, for
those waiting for a loved one to come home, for those praying that
friend's family members will return soon.

Hugs and prayers,