From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 9:49 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Andrea/Fine Gardening/Salvia

Good Gravy, Marge!!
I'm well past the stage where I'd remake the gravy after that.  My peak
moment was my first wedding for which I cooked for 125 people.  One sister
did make the turkey and the other the ham, but I cut and washed the salad
and fixins the day before and that morning made the mostachioli - I had an
apron that matched my dress.  I don't think anything was left beind in the
fridge and we didn't have a microwave.

Kitty