Re: Re: bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

Marge,
We just had our LP tank filled last week. Delivered it is $1.29 per gallon if paid for when delivered. If they bill for the delivery it is $1.32. Handed the man a check for $478.00 to fill our tank. If we are careful that will get us through this winter and late spring. We only use the gas for cool, but not cold evenings. When cold actually hits here we will build a fire in our woodstove and keep it going. Wood has been delivered and it is stacked for the winter now. $35 a face rick delivered. I now have 7 ricks stacked. We ants are ready. Broke, but ready for winter.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
snip...
anymore, had to turn on the furnace...sigh...the price of oil is out
of this world.  You would not like my monthly oil service bill,
Kitty...try $310.00 11 months and I know it will go up next year with
the price of oil rising.  I turn the furnace OFF about May 1 and
listen to DH moan.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland