Thanksgiving already

We made our Thanksgiving plans and reservations today. On Wednesday, we're driving to Orlando after work. T-Day AM we're going to the Harry P. Leu Botanical Garden to take pictures. Last time we were there, the camellias were in bloom. Don't know what's in bloom in late November other than roses. Then we'll lunch at a Vietnamese pho. There is a large Vietnamese community near Harry P. Leu and between it and Walter Elias Land, which is where most of the hotels are. Next we'll have a soak in the hotel's spa and a nap before dinner in one of the best Indian restaurants on the east coast that is not in Washington, DC, or Bethesda, MD. On the Friday after T-Day, we're going to see if that cranky little nursery in Fort Meade survived the three hurricanes that went through it's area, and if it did, what it has left for sale. This is a nursery that more-or-less specializes in Christmas cactus and other epis. Very nice plants, but don't ask for botanical names.

Island Jim Southwest Florida 27.0 N, 82.4 W Zone 10a Minimum 30 F [-1 C]