Re: bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

In a message dated 10/16/2004 6:09:56 PM Central Standard Time,
genebush@otherside.com writes:

Wood has  been delivered and it is stacked for the winter now. $35 a face
rick  delivered.

Okay, Gene, what's a rick?  I have always bought wood by the  cord.  Two
years ago it was $110/cord delivered and stacked.  It's  probably more now, but I
don't use enough to justify buying large amounts.   My natural gas bill is
$7/mo (the minimum) during warm weather, and about  $100/mo when it's cold.  My
house is old and drafty -- but then so am I.  <LOL>
zem
zone 7
West TN