To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

Hi Zem,

Not Gene, but a rick or face cord is a stack of wood 4 feet high by 8 feet
long by the typical stove length, either 12, 16, or 18 inches. It got
cold
here last night, down into the 20's, brought in stuff, covered stuff, and
had some low priority stuff die. Today planted 300 tulips, they should be
real cool this spring.
----- Original Message ----- From: <Zemuly@aol.com>