Re: Chinese garden now speaking of trips....

> From: Donna <justme@prairieinet.net>
> Hey Marge... how far are you from Reston, Virginia? Anyone else
from
> that area? Believe I will be out there next spring if conventions
stay
> on track. Lotsa ifs at this point in time tho.... Won't need a
place to
> stay, but a visit would be nice.

About 15 miles as the crow flies...how long in time depends on what
time of day and traffic.  Would love a visit!  Will keep fingers
crossed that your conventions stay on track!!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs