Re: bringing the yard inside

Speaking of this subject line.....
I have a habit of dropping each piece of newspaper on the floor in a heap as
I read it and occasionally one of the cats will attack the pile.  This
morning (Sunday paper - lots of extras) it was Slugger and the papers were
strewn everywhere.  As I tidied them up for recycling, he attacked me and
the papers!  I imagine this is the indoor version of jumping into a pile of