From: Kitty
Sent: 10/17/2004 3:37:04 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: Re: RE: [CHAT] bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

I start receiving in April.  I plant in May because I'm too darned busy to

get around to it until then.  Some annuals croak in October, but perennials

and woodies are just tstarting a transformation then.  I love the colors on

some of my geraniums come Oct and Nov.  It's not time to quit outside until

December.  Then the work continues inside.

Kitty