RE: Re: bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

Wait a gosh darned minute!!
It's raining in Illinois and it's pouring in Ohio. What's Indiana? -
chopped liver? It's just slightly drizzly and horribly overcast and
bone-chilling cold here. If we're going to have crimmy weather, the
least we could get is some real moisture out of this.