Re: OT - looking for a relaxing drink, non-alcohol

Thanks Judy...I'll look into that.  Too bad us HUMANOIDS can't hibernate in the winter.  I'd really, really like that.

Judy L Browning <judybrowning@lewiston.com> wrote:
Jesse,
My drink parameters are no alcohol or caffiene & minimal sodium.
My favorite herbal teas are 1) Stash or 2) Celestial Seasonings brands,
1,2-peppermint, 1-licorice root, 1,2-camomile, 2-"Grandma's Tummy Mint,
Sleepy Time, or Pelican Punch". All peppermint is not equal. I can't stand
Lipton or Bigelow brand herbal teas for instance.
If caffiene is not an issue, don't let your black tea steep too long. When I
drank black tea, my favorites were earl grey or English breakfast. Some of
the flavored teas are pretty good too. Again Stash tea has a much better
flavor overall.
Right now my favorite drinks are Crystal Geyser Juice Squeeze brand blended
fruit drinks. 70% juice, no added sugar, light carbonation 130 calories/12
oz bottle. Several flavors, most are a little tart.
www.crystalgeyserwater.com according to the label. Great pick me up at the
end of the day. Hope this helps. back to lurking.
Judy B
z6 Idaho cloudy, rain off & on, no freeze yet but leaves are turning:>
Starlings stripped the berries from the dogwood trees today. Worked 9+ hours
overtime last week. :<