From: Jesse Bell
Sent: 10/19/2004 8:59:11 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] OT - looking for a relaxing drink, non-alcohol

Man...with the stress I've been under lately...my "one glass" of red
wine in the evening has turned into SEVERAL glasses of red wine. Gotta
stop and relax. I'm looking for a good tasting tea or beverage that
would be a good substitute. I don't drink regular tea...and don't like
most herbal teas. They taste like you mowed the grass and stuck it in
hot water....and you're supposed to like that? Ughhh. I don't want the
caffeine and I don't want alcohol....HELP????

Jesse
Stressed Out in Zone 6

http://www.hort.net/funds/