Re: OT: bad week- need to play in dirt

Hey, I'm thinking of doing the same. They're nice little cars and I could use something other than my Suburban that gets good mileage to do my small stuff in. Toyota's are good cars.

DF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Theresa" <tchessie@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT: bad week- need to play in dirt

Thanks for the kind thoughts. I am doing much better after spending the end of last week outside in the garden and reorganizing my garage, and even buying a little garden/tool shed
to put all the miscellaneous tools and fertilizer, etc into. (the guy at OSH even delievered to my house when it wouldn't fit into my husbands Honda Element!- I must have looked in desperate need!).
So, if the stupid Sac City police would ever call me back, I might actually be able to get my car fixed. In the meantime, I'm on the list for a new Prius.

Theresa

David Franzman wrote:

Theresa, this is the first time I've seen this letter. Sorry, I seem to be delete happy. Anyway that must have been some kind of weird encounter. It would be humorous to a degree if I didn't know it bothered you and dented your car. I can just imagine the attorneys trying to figure this out and make it your fault. Good luck. This world is getting weirder and weirder all the time.

DF
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea H" <hodgesaa@earthlink.net>