Re: Happy Birthday Time!

Thank you my dear extended family for the lovely birthday greetings!
I'd planned on getting outside this afternoon, but that old gardening
fairy lost the toss with Ma Nature and it was too chilly and wet for
even me...so I have announced to all who would listen that I'm outta
the office as soon as the sun shines again:-)

Yup, Zem....it's THAT time again - where did this last year go?

Rich, since I'm almost 3 times 21, figure I gotta be legal by now:-)

"Kids" (in their 40s and 50s but still 'kids' to me) are taking me
out to dinner Friday and the house and office are full of lovely
flowers sent by kids and DH.....I do love vases full of flowers - so
tho' it was a sorta normal day at work, it was a good one.

Thanks again to each and every one of you!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs