Re: OT: Prius - Dave

I love my Prius!  Way cool car!  Just wishing I had the 2004 Prius which is
even cooler than my 2003 Prius.

Eva

In a message dated 10/20/2004 10:10:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
silverhawk@flash.net writes:
Same here Dave...I have a Suburban because we had six kids at home. Now
I'm down to three kids at home. I told my husband when the last three
graduate from high school, the Suburban goes and I'm getting a Prius.

Jess

David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net> wrote:
Hey, I'm thinking of doing the same. They're nice little cars and I could
use something other than my Suburban that gets good mileage to do my small
stuff in. Toyota's are good cars.

DF