To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] tree?

It is Evodia danielli. Someone just mistook a 'v' for a 'u'.
Cathy
On Thursday, October 21, 2004, at 11:17 AM, pdickson wrote:

I am wondering if any of you have heard of an Euodia Danielli "Korean Euodia" tree?
My neighbor came home with one from Sunshine Nursery. Steve the owner is famous for going on seed hunting expeditions all over the world so this is something that he has brought home to try.
I have been trying to look it up online but can't find any real information.
Thanks,
Tricia
zone 6b
Ok