propagation methods

Friends,
I was asked to help with a propagation class, specifically bulb scaling and
"Division with bottomless containers".  I'm not sure what he means by the
second one - unless he means very small divisions using banded bottomless
pots with capillary mats.  If you have any ideas let me know.  I found a
terrific illustration of scaling bulbs by way of an Alaskan site.  There are
pages and pages (10) of links to sites about all sorts of propagation
techniques and other info.  The first few are all societies, so keep
scrolling for some good stuff:

http://www.uaf.edu/salrm/gbg/botanicallinks/propagation.html

Kitty