From: james singer
Sent: 10/27/2004 6:21:46 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Next weekend

I began scheduling my time for next weekend today. I picked up 7-gallon
pots [for the baby fig trees], 3-gallon pots [for the hong kong orchid
tree seedlings and oleander standard cuttings], and 1-gallon pots for
the phalsa and kwai muk seedlings that are just coming up in the seed
beds. But Saturday is the Breeders' Cup, so most of that afternoon will
be wasted as I indulge my weakness for thoroughbred horse racing. And
Sunday night is Hallowe'en, during which I'll be firing my shotgun over
the heads of all manner of urban terrorists and goblins. So... not much
time between and around those events. Hope I can get it all done ;>)

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Zone 10a